Waypoint Crossfit Kids Strength and Conditioning Program
Fall 1 Session, Sept. 11th – Oct. 14th
Fall 2 Session, Oct. 17th – Nov. 18th
Waypoint CrossFit’s Youth Program is designed to bring athletes to the next level in their fitness, strength, and conditioning and overall performance on the field or court.
Trained by CrossFit Level 1 and CrossFit Kids certified trainers, athletes will work on improving multiple components of fitness including strength, power, speed, agility, balance, endurance, flexibility, and accuracy. Dynamic stretching and extensive mobility work will be done before and after to ensure optimal performance and injury prevention. Athletes will learn mobility techniques that can be applied throughout the sport season.
Waypoint CF is the only CrossFit Kids Certified gym in the area, serving kids in Gig Harbor and the surrounding areas for 5 years. Dedicating to keeping your child safe and getting fast results. We have a proven track record, and have numerous kids playing sport at the next level and beyond. Our program is also great for those kids looking to get into military schools or test to get into the military or law enforcement.
Ask anyone, who has tried the program for over a month. IT WORKS!!!!
Additional Kids CrossFit Camp Info:
- We are currently only taking registration for our popular Fall 1 Session, starting Sept. 11th.
- Ages 8 -16, age group and ability levels are grouped together during each class
- Class times for the Fall program are:
- Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur/Fr – 3:30pm
- Mon/Wed – 6pm
- Sat. 9am
- Your registration gets you access to any of the above classes, which can be changed up based on your busy and ever changing family schedule.
- The Fall Session Dates are:
- Full 10 wk Fall Session option runs from Sept. 11 – Nov. 18th
- Fall Session 1 runs from Sept. 11 – Oct. 14
- Fall Session 2 runs from Oct. 17 – Nov. 18th
- The rates are:
- The full 10wks Unlimited – $249 (over 20% savings)
- The full 10wks 2-day a week class option – $187 (15% savings)
- Session 1 or Session 2, Unlimited Classes – $175 (under $9 a class!!!)
- Session 1 or Session 2, 2-day a week – $110 ($11 a class!!!!)
Register ONLINE NOW.
- We have compiled a list of CF Kids frequently asked questions here.
- Register ONLINE NOW.
- Registration is paid in full at the time of sign up, Sorry No Refunds will be honored.
- All new athletes will also need WPCF_Kids_Waiver Summer on file.
- Athletes will be expected to arrive on time and will need to be fueled and hydrated properly in order to get through the challenging workouts.
- Questions about the program? Please call our 253-432-0711 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DON’t WAIT, we will CAP CLASSES and last year we sold out very quickly! Ready to register ONLINE now? Or you can drop in during office hours, 9-3pm.