Waypoint Crossfit Kids Strength and Conditioning Program
Summer CrossFit Kids Camp, June 26 – Aug 26
Session 1 – June 26 – July 29
Session 2 – Aug 1 – Aug 26
Waypoint CrossFit’s Youth Program is designed to bring athletes to the next level in their fitness, strength, and conditioning and overall performance on the field or court.
Trained by CrossFit Level 1 and CrossFit Kids certified trainers, athletes will work on improving multiple components of fitness including strength, power, speed, agility, balance, endurance, flexibility, and accuracy. Dynamic stretching and extensive mobility work will be done before and after to ensure optimal performance and injury prevention. Athletes will learn mobility techniques that can be applied throughout the sport season.
Waypoint CF is the only CrossFit Kids Certified gym in the area, serving kids in Gig Harbor and the surrounding areas for 5 years. Dedicating to keeping your child safe and getting fast results. We have a proven track record, and have numerous kids playing sport at the next level and beyond. Our program is also great for those kids looking to get into military schools or test to get into the military or law enforcement.
Ask anyone, who has tried the program for over a month. IT WORKS!!!!
This year, we have added to our existing program to provide more options for parents. In addition to our regular CrossFit Summer Camp, we will also offer an Athlete Development Program for a limited number of athletes (info at bottom of page). New this year….just for parents, we are also offering discounted fitness programs for parents, with classes offered during the morning camp time!!! So, you can get a killer workout in at the same time as your child.
Additional Summer CrossFit Camp Info:
- We are currently only taking registration for our popular Summer Kids CrossFit Camp, starting June 26th.
- Ages 8 -17, age group and ability levels are grouped together during each class
- Class times for the Summer program are:
- Mon./Wed./Fri – 11am and 6pm
- Tue/Thurs – 9am
- Your registration gets you access to any of the above classes, which can be changed up based on your summer schedule.
- The Summer Camp Session Dates are:
- Full 10 wk option runs from June 26 – Aug 26
- Session 1 runs from June 26 – July 29
- Session 2 runs from Aug 1 – Aug 26
- The rates are:
- The full 10wks Unlimited – $225
- The full 10wks 2-day a week class option – $160
- Session 1 or Session 2, Unlimited Classes – $175
- Session 1 or Session 2, 2-day a week – $110
Register ONLINE NOW.
Summer Athlete Development Camp Info:
We are excited about our newest program which is geared towards high level athletes looking to improve performance and play at the next level. We will be using proven programing similar to what we have used to train sports teams, such as the Narrows Baseball League. The goal of this program is to provide added one on one coaching for both performance and nutrition. Because of this, we are capping registration to 10 athletes.
- Enhanced speed and agility
- Improved flexibility and dynamic mobility
- Greater balance and stability
- Increased speed and power
- Improved coordination
- Limited class size (10 person maximum)
- 50% off a one month silver parent membership
- Waypoint Athlete T-shirt
- Performance macro tracking and nutrition advice
20 intensive athletic performance training sessions over 5 weeks
Classes start June 26th
Class Times for the athlete development camp only are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 8am
- This is a separate program and class than our regular Summer Camp
- $260 for five week training block which includes
Register ONLINE NOW.
- We have compiled a list of CF Kids frequently asked questions here.
- Register ONLINE NOW.
- Registration is paid in full at the time of sign up, Sorry No Refunds will be honored.
- All new athletes will also need WPCF_Kids_Waiver Summer on file.
- Athletes will be expected to arrive on time and will need to be fueled and hydrated properly in order to get through the challenging workouts.
- Questions about the program? Please call our 253-432-0711 or email at email@example.com.
- DON’t WAIT, we will CAP CLASSES and last year we sold out very quickly! Ready to register ONLINE now? Or you can drop in during regular business hours, 9-3pm.